Important: Terms and Conditions of Use of this Internet Website
1. Agreement Deemed by UseUse of this website (“site”) deems your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) listed below. Any goods quoted for sale or sold through this site are subject to separate sale terms and conditions.
2. Copyright Notice(a) This site is owned and operated by J. BLACKWOOD & SON PTY LTD ABN 43 000 010 300 for and on behalf of itself and the other companies in the Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety Division from time to time (“Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety”). Unless otherwise specified, the materials on the site are presented solely for the purpose of providing information about Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety, its products and services to customers, suppliers and the general public.
(b) All copyright subsisting in this site is owned by, or licensed to, Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety.
(c) Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (or any other applicable legislation) or as otherwise provided for in these Terms and Conditions, no material on this site may in any form or by any means be copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, stored in a retrieval system or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety's copyright and other proprietary rights.
(d) Exception: Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety grants you a non-exclusive limited licence to download one copy of this document to any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use and you may print hard copies for non-commercial use provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices on such hard copies.
(e) Use of any material on this site on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
3. Copyright in Other Material(a) Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety makes no warranties, and does not represent that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe copyright or any other proprietary rights of any person.
(b) Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety does not authorise any infringement of copyright or any other proprietary rights contained in material on other websites by linking its site to other websites.
4. Disclaimer - Links to Other Sites(a) Material on this site contains links to external internet websites. These websites are outside Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety's control and the provision of a link should not be taken to mean that Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety sponsors, endorses, adopts, confirms, guarantees or approves of any product, service, material or any representations whatsoever made on those websites.
(b) Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety makes no warranties or representations express or implied regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any information, product, service or material whatsoever on other websites to which this site is linked.
(c) Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety makes no warranties, and does not represent either expressly or impliedly, that the linked websites are free of computer viruses, defects or errors by reason of the linking of this site to other websites. The user accepts that it is entirely responsible to verify that any material on linked websites is free from computer viruses, defects or errors.
(d) It is the user's responsibility to decide if the user accepts the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information found on the external internet websites linked to this site. Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety gives no warranties and makes no representation express or implied with respect to the same.
5. General Disclaimers and Waiver(a) The materials presented by Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety on this site are made available in good faith and are derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of release on the internet. Human or mechanical error is, however, possible and Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, currency or correct sequencing of the information.
(b) The user is responsible for making an individual assessment of and verifying all material on this site and Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any damages, including incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss of business, loss of opportunity or loss of profits, arising in relation to use of the material. Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage incurred by reliance on material on this site or incorporated by reference.
(c) Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety does not, by the information or materials set out on this site, make any representation in relation to availability, quality, specifications, terms and conditions of sale, applications or suitability of any products or services. Any details in relation to these matters will need to be the subject of separate discussions between Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety and interested parties.
(d) Each user waives and releases all rights against Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety, its directors, employees, agents and servants to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims related to usage of material from or made available by this site. Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety, its directors, affiliates, related bodies corporate, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of material on this site or any other web site linked to this site. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information. Where any law implies a warranty into these Terms and Conditions which may not lawfully be excluded, then, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety’s liability for breach of the warranty will at our option be limited to the resupply of the materials provided on this site, or the payment of the reasonable cost of having them supplied again.
(e) All limitations and qualifications attached to Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety's products apply equally to such products advertised on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by law Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety will not be liable for improper usage or improper application of the product by users, including but not limited to where users have failed to ascertain the relevant limitations and qualifications on product usage. The information and material on this site is intended to be general in nature and does not take into account specific circumstances of individual users. Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety does not warrant that products referred to on this site will be suitable for all purposes to which they are applied by the user and nor does it warrant suitability of any product for any particular purpose.
(g) Nothing on this site constitutes or intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for securities. Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety and its related bodies corporate do not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of the information contained on this site. The information contained on this site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
(h) Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions or corrections to this site at any time and without notice to the user